Anne Moore of Moore Marketing Solutions is an experienced, results-oriented marketing professional. Before setting up her own business, Moore Marketing Solutions, Anne had been working in sales and marketing since 1988. She held a variety of sales and subsequently marketing roles while working with Cognis (now BASF), a world leading speciality chemicals company. Her most recent senior role before leaving Cognis was as European Marketing Manager at their Nutrition & Health Division.
In February 2008, Anne set up her own marketing consultancy and now provides expert marketing consultancy, advice and guidance to companies, both small and large, in a variety of sectors.
Why choose Moore Marketing?
- Anne has over 23 years’ experience in sales & marketing, in a wide range of market sectors
- Proven track record in increasing revenue
- Extensive experience in accurately identifying business opportunities and developing effective marketing strategies, plan & initiatives that have driven positive business results
- Her combination of strong interpersonal skills, excellent listening skills and questioning technique enables Anne to gain a great understanding of the client’s business thereby supporting the client in the identification of the real issues.
- Can provide an excellent sounding board for ideas
- Anne is on the mentor panel for South Cork Enterprise Board, Cork City Enterprise Board, Macroom-E, and Ignite, University College Cork.
Benefits of Hiring a Marketing Consultant
By working with an independent marketing expert, your business will benefit in the following ways:
- Access to expert marketing advise not available in-house
- Objective and independent advise is assured
- Given the strategic advise provided, you will be assured that your marketing budget will be spent efficiently on the most appropriate marketing tools for your business
- More cost-effective than employing an in-house marketing manager. No fixed overheads, no holidays, no sick days, no pension, etc.
- Frees up your time to effectively carry out the day to day activities of the core business
- The additional resource speeds up your marketing activities
- You get to decide when and how often you need the marketing support